Aug 22, 2015
UI/UX Designer Position At Avex
We’re looking for a new UI/UX designer to join our team in NYC. Below are the details. If you’re interested, please email email@example.com with your resume and portfolio link to be considered.
We are seeking a talented UI designer to join our in-house team at our New York office. The ideal candidate will have a strong design background and the desire to grow with a small company.
We are looking for someone who can be trusted to take ownership of the design, while we continue to build out our team. This position has a lot of opportunities for growth. While we are a small company, we are expanding rapidly and looking for someone to come along for the ride.
This position is for a UI Designer, but since we are a small company, you will be expected to take on other roles as well. The day to day will involve: wireframes, mood-boards, sketching, design mockups and creating full web and mobile concepts.
You will work along side creative director and founder, John Surdakowski, as well as various freelance web designers and developers.
– A solid background with at least 3+ years of design experience.
– User interface or visual design experience.
– Advanced knowledge of design tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch.
– Strong conceptual thinking with an ability to understand the project requirements and needs.
– Attention to detail and organizational skills.
– Ability to prioritize tasks and projects.
– Knowledge of new design, web and mobile trends and techniques.
The Pluses (not mandatory…but would be nice)
– Knowledge of HTML // CSS is a plus
– Experience with the WordPress CMS a huge plus
– Agency experience
– E-Commerce design experience
Please include a link to your online portfolio with your resume in order to be considered.
Salary will be based on experience and will start as 1099.
Avex is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org